Artisanal dutch vodka Ketel One, is honoring with a great amount of $10,000.00 to the best modern Puerto Rican Designer/Artisan after joining The Modern Craft Project. The deed is to merit the winner’s artistic career and offer global exposure. Boricua, you have until November 30 2013, to register! This is a great opportunity to expose your talents and compete to be globally recognized!
Ketel One is proud follower of good design and during six months Ketel has been exposing participant’s pieces through various local expos at places such as Silk Oriental Cuisine, La Marketa, Petrus Gallery and Budatai Restaurant. Along with The Modern Craft Project, they have supported exquisite design events and initiatives on the island: 3rd. Design and Art Fair or era. Feria de arte y Diseño (FAD), the recent BOOM! The Future of Latin American Design Fair at Ponce and Puerto Rico Diseña.
This is the itinerary:
• November 30th: Last registration date.
• December 2013: 20 finalists will be announced and exposed at The Modern Craft Project website.
• January 2014: Jury by Bob Nolet (11th generation of the Nolet family, creators of Ketel One Vodka and the recognized Puerto Rican shoe designer Edmundo Castillo.
• January 30th: Museo de Arte Contemporáneo (MAC) exposition of finalists and final decision of the winner of the competition for $10,000.00!
There’s already a list of participants and you can be in it. Register and submit your project, find all details here. Meanwhile, check out a few of the previous competition pieces and embrace good design! Many of these people mentioned on the pictures will be giving it a second try this time for 2014, so try it yourself!
All tagged images and special data provided by DOT Communications PRs:
Adriana Berrios and Deliana Olmo.
Latest posts by Mabelle Plasencia (see all)
- The Quartz Panel: A Sum Of Mineral Abundance and Sustainability - February 28, 2017
- The LCT1: A Hybrid Construction System From Research to Development - February 13, 2017
- It’s The 10th Anniversary Of The Fuller Challenge! - January 26, 2017